Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun random shots





















Since I have TONS of pictures to put on here, and I finally got around to downloading them from our new camera, here are some various random shots of the family. More "themed" posts and pictures will be coming very soon. Most are pretty self-explanatory, but I'll comment on a few. Aaron took the pics of the boys playing outside. Ben loves sitting in that rocker, so I snapped a picture of him one morning. We both thought the shot of Luke on the swing was cute because he was just in his own little world playing. Ben climbing the ladder shows his little independent streak that is developing; he can climb the ladder up to the slide platform completely by himself now and he's quite proud to do it. And the one of him looking down at Aaron from the little clubhouse part was just too adorable. I took the one of him eating at breakfast because I was laughing at how dirty he was. He has to feed himself these days, and peanut butter and jelly toast is not eaten cleanly! I captured the cute grin amidst the jelly too, and that was an accomplishment. The last one of Luke and Aaron in bed says it all. Luke has always liked to get in bed with us in the mornings, and sometimes he'll go back to sleep. He gets very upset when he comes in our room and Aaron is already up and getting ready for work, because he likes to "sleep with daddy". This morning was actually Easter morning, and since we weren't in a huge rush, Aaron got back in bed with Luke so he could "sleep with daddy" for a few minutes before getting up. I wanted to take their picture because it was sweet, and Luke is about as much a morning person as I am, so there's your shot.... pretty appropriate actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment