Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas presents

There was no way I was even going to attempt to show the variety of Christmas photos we have. We had a great Christmas; we had Christmas at our house, Pop and Gran's house with all the cousins, and Nonni and Lynda's new house with the Tungate cousins. The only pictures I included though were a select few from our Christmas at home. First is Luke playing with his cool train bridge/waterfall set that Aaron and I got him for Christmas. Next is Ben with one of his presents from Aaron and I, and last is Luke with the new boots we gave him for Christmas. The best is the pose; we simply said,"Let us see your new boots so we can take a picture", and he gave us the pose. He's such a ham!








1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Welcome! So glad you started a blog! I'll love checkin in with you.

    ReplyDelete