Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally figured it out!

After spending WAY too much time trying to figure it out, I finally got a slide show to work. I wanted to have some pictures from the past for viewing, but there were way too many to put on the page, so slide show was the way to go. So, now I can start putting new pictures on the pages too! My plan is to put occasional pictures on here so people can watch the kiddos grow (because seriously, who wants to watch me or Aaron age!). I can include cute little stories too, for anyone interested enough to bother to read them. So, for cute story number one: Luke rarely can make me laugh when he's in trouble. Aaron cracks up more often than I do, but I can usually hold the laughter in at least until I'm away and he's not watching me any more. But he got us both good the other day. We were playing a game, and Luke lost. He is NOT a good sport these days, and we're working hard on teaching him how to win and lose with a good attitude, but we're failing miserably right now. He lost and began to cry very loudly and woke up Ben who was napping. Aaron spanked him because Luke knows he has to be quiet when Ben's asleep, and he also know he's not supposed to throw a fit like that when he loses. Well, immediately after he was spanked he looked at Aaron through his tears and said, "See, you spanked me and now I'm crying again!" We both laughed out loud, couldn't help it. Well, I'll try to start posting more often, and updating pictures more frequently, so we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Let me get this straight. Is this Valisa's blog or Woody's or both? I hope it's both. I'm tired of reading about my friends wives perspectives (only a little offense intended, Valisa). You'd better be contributing to this Aaron.

    ReplyDelete