Monday, February 16, 2009

Cowboys and Superheroes
















The boys had cowboy day at school a few weeks ago, so I got a couple of pics with them in their duds. They were pretty cute if I do say so myself. Also, the boys got into Luke's costumes this past week. Luke changes from Batman to Mr. Incredible, and on this night he was Mr. Incredible. Well, here comes Ben carrying the batman cape and hands it to me to put it on him. He was so funny walking around in his diaper, a tiny one year old in a 4T batman cape! Then, a few days later, he comes carrying the Mr. Incredible costume. So I managed to pull the arms and legs up best as I could on his tiny frame, and he walked around very happy to be Mr. Incredible. It's amazing the things that he wants to do because he watches big brother Luke.

1 comment:

  1. I've always thought Ben looked like Aaron, but in that picture of him with the cape on standing by the little cabinet of Pam & Randy's I can see a little bit of Adam in him. There's a particular one of Adam's baby pics that it reminds me of and he definately does look more like Aaron, of course, but I do see that little glimpse of Uncle Ad. ;) What a couple of cuties!

    ReplyDelete