Thursday, February 5, 2009

Must DO NOT SEE movie

Now for the do not see. If you're like me , when you start hearing of movies nominated for awards, you get interested in seeing that movie because of the buzz, curiosity, whatever. One of Aaron's co-workers gave Aaron a copy of one of these movies, so we gladly sat down one night to watch it. Well, do NOT see Changeling with Angelina Jolie. It is a very good movie and deserving of the nominations it received, but I feel it my duty as a mother and especially a parent of two boys to tell anyone who has children, especially if you have boys, to NOT see this movie. Halfway through Aaron admitted he would not have watched it if he would have known more about it, and asked if I wanted to turn it off. At that point we had seen the worse and so we finished it out. However, if you have children it is too disturbing and not worth it so don't bother. If you are also like me, and get too curious and want more information as to "why", email me and I'll be happy to tell you why (my need for the answer to "why" drove my parents crazy growing up, and now my husband, but I'll gladly answer your why if you want it). But for those of you who need only a warning, you have been warned.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you've spiked my curiosity now. Please e-mail me some details. It's not likely that I'll see the movie so you don't have to worry about "spoiling" it or anything. I didn't want to see this movie in the theater or anything, but I think it would have definately been a rental for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! And thanks for everything at the baby shower today. The sausage balls were SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tungate Family~ Wow, it has been a very long time since we have seen each other or talked, but got your blog info on your facebook page...I am so new to that whole thing. I have a blog also and thought that it would be fun to give that to you also. Wow, two boys! Kids are so great, huh?! You guys look so great and happy! When did your youngest turn 1? Our kids are 3 (Leiya) and 1 as of last Thursday (Lukas). I saw his cake...do you make cakes, Valisa? I do and enjoy it so much! Keep in touch! Hope all is well! thebentons.blogspot.com
    Carla your Kappa sis from LCU :0)

    ReplyDelete